Skin re-tensioning by NIR (Near Infra-Red)
Principles of Treatment
- Near Infra-Red (NIR) technology generates therapeutic heat, which penetrates all layers of the skin at their different depths. This promotes the retraction of collagen fibers, therefore achieving a secondary tensioning of the skin.
- Depending on the size of the targeted area, the treatment could last up to 45 minutes
- After each treatment you can immediately resume your normal activity. You might see a slight redness, which will disappear within 4 hours. As a general rule, 3 to 5 treatments, each 2 weeks apart, will be necessary
- Painless treatment.
Reduced social activity
- None. The treatment can be undertaken in any season.
- Evens out hard to get cellulite, firms up skin, reshapes the silhouette and sharpens the stomach and waist outlines
- Is often conducted together with endermology
- The result is visible from the second session.