SHR In-Motion® (Intense Pulsed Light – IPL)
Long-lasting, painless epilation for all types of skin, including suntanned skins.
Principles of Treatment
- Hair follicles pass through periods of lethargy and growth. During the Harmony-Lite® photo-epilation process, the pigment in the hair (melanin) absorbs the light, which is converted into heat and destroys the follicle. This destruction prevents re-appearance of hair during the growth phase without damaging the surrounding tissue. This is why the treatment has to be repeated. Four to six sessions, at four to six weeks intervals
- The speciality of IN-Motion® technology lies in its ability to treat tanned and dark skins. One reservation, however: grey hairs cannot be treated
- Painless epilation (no anesthetic needed). Effective on all types of skin, including tanned ones, and different types of hair.
Suntanning should be avoided for two weeks before the treatment, as should UV light and self-tanning creams. All other types of hair removal, by tweezers, creams or electrolysis are to be avoided, too. On the other hand, the area to be treated needs to be shaved on the day before the treatment session
- Harmony Lite® is the fastest system designed for medical laser hair removal. It can cover wide areas at high speed and treat numerous hairs each time a pulse of light is transmitted. Although the method is very rapid, the overall time taken is a function of the area to be treated – from 5 to 45 minutes
- The treatment is comfortable.
- Bikini line
- Shoulder and abdomen.
Vie sociale réduite
- The results are either permanent or lasting a long time.