Lack of harmony in the body’s silhouette, all areas can be treated.
Principles of treatment
- Liposculpture shapes the silhouette by use of liposuction
- It removes superficial and deep seated fat using a very fine cannula (needle)
- Vibroscuplture uses a vibrating cannula to achieve the best quality results.
- Successful sculpture of the silhouette occasionally requires the addition of fat in certain areas (lipofilling), in order to fill unsightly crevices or to add roundness to the buttocks: it is from that procedure that the term liposculpture is derived.
- Fine cannulae are inserted into 3 to 4mm-long incisions in the body’s natural folds
- General or epidural anesthesia
- Hospitalization : one day
Reduced social activity
- 3 to 7 days.
- Finer legs : sculpture of thighs and knees make legs look longer. Thin ankles give the impression of more shapely legs. To complete the impression of a more slender silhouette it is sometimes necessary to perform liposuction on the hips and around the waist
- Rounded buttocks : To obtain these, lipostructure or lipomodelling is usually necessary: excess fat is removed and then re-injected into the areas to be rounded.
For men, whose fat tends to collect in the ‘love handles’ around the waist, and on the chest and neck, Liposculpture is an excellent technique.
- A flat stomach is obtained by sucking out excess abdominal fat
- A finer-looking face can be achieved by ablation of excess fat tissue, giving it a more rounded appearance.