Lipofilling of the buttocks
- Flat buttocks and some rolls of fat.
Principles of treatment
- Either associated with a full liposuction, or applied in isolation after a moderate removal of fat, the fatty tissue is purified by centrifuge or filter, before collecting stem cells, which are tremendous boosters to cell production.
- Fat is principally removed from around the buttock area (hips, thunder thighs) in order to show and emphasize the volume of the buttocks
- A minimum of 200 cc per buttock is needed
- General or epidural anesthesia
- Hospitalization: 1 day.
Reduced social activity
- 3 to 4 days.
- Reshaping of the silhouette, with more prominent buttocks.