Electro-Rejuvenation of body skin – TIMED®
Principles of Treatment
- This technology uses high-frequency energy, which, when combined with a resorcinol peel, leads to regeneration of the skin.
- Two technical elements can be adjusted to suit the area under treatment and its size, high-frequency energy (TIMED®) and resorcinol peel.
- Application to the skin for 1 to 5 minutes by an electrically-conducting metal roller
- Application of resorcinol peel
- Treatment lasts 2 to 3 30-minutes sessions.
- Redness over the treated area
- Fades out with application of an analgesic cream.
- Smoothing of the body skin
- Improvement in slackened skin
- Better quality of the skin.