- Flat buttocks, lack of curvature
- Congenital or after weight loss.
Principles of treatment
- Increasing the projecting volume of the buttock using a dense—which means firm—silicone implant.
- The prosthesis is implanted into the major buttock muscle. It occupies the upper part of the buttock
- The 6 cm-long scar lies vertically within the fold between the buttocks
- Liposuction of the hips is associated with this procedure.
Reduced social activity
- Sitting is allowed after 24 hours
- Walking after 48 hours
- Return to normal activity after 21 to 30 days
- No sport activity for 3 months
- Pain For one week.
- The increase in size is decided during consultation (from 250 to 350 cc)
- Raised buttocks and notable curvature.