Tightening of abdominal skin – Abdominoplasty
- Rounded stomach, skin distended by one or more pregnancies, stretch marks, cases where diet and sport activity no longer help improve the aesthetics of the abdominal area.
Principles of treatment
- Abdominoplasty consists of removing some of the skin of the stomach, sucking out excess fat and strengthening the abdominal muscles.
- The lifting, or tightening, of the skin leads to a flatter stomach; the scar, which may be long but is thin, is hidden beneath underwear
- General or epidural anesthesia
- Hospitalization: 1 to 2 days.
Reduced social activity
- 7 to 14 days.
- Flatter, smoother stomach
- Disappearance of some stretch marks.