Filler Products – Medical Rhinoplasty
Principles of treatment
- Some corrections to the nose can be achieved using filler products
- ‘Medical’ rhinoplasty consists of re-establishing the balance of the nose by simple injections of fillers.
By definition, this can only treat some depressions, but filling depressions helps reduce the appearance of an adjacent bump.
- The products proposed are either hyaluronic acid with a high molecular weight (Restylane®) or calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse®)
- A session under local anesthetic lasts 30 minutes
- Uses micro-cannulae and needles.
Reduction in social activity
- Shaping of the tip
- Reduction of the bridge protrusion
- Repair of nasal passages (nostrils)
- Treatment of certain respiratory troubles.