Hair Stem Cell Transplantation® (HST)
In the research of medical doctor and researcher Coen Gho he discovered that a successful transplant only requires a few hair stem cells (called ‘graft’) to grow one or more new hairs.
Unlike all other methods, with HST the donor area retains virtually all of its hair growth and density. Because the donor area is not damaged, the treatment can be repeated if desired.
No pain, no scar, no downtime, no incision, no blood.
Principles of treatment
The partial removal of the hair follicle stem cells with their environment has two basic functions :
- Do not damage the donor area (no scar, no loss of hair of capital). So allow repeated sessions
- Densify treat balding or confirmed and create a hair region as eyebrows or beard.
Unlike all other methods (FUE, FUT), with HST the donor area retains virtually all of its hair growth and density.
Because the donor area is not damaged, the treatment can be repeated if desired.
- The donor area and grafted area are gently anesthetized by a specifically developed technique
- Both donor and treatment area are anaesthetised with a specially developed, painless technique
- The stem cells are removed from the donor area (a defined area at the back of the head) with a fine precision instrument
- The wounds created in the process are so tiny that they are fully healed within two days
- The receptor area is prepared with the same instrument: tiny holes are made in the area(s) where new hair growth is desired
- The stem cells from the donor area are implanted here
- Within 5-7 days the treatment area is fully healed
- After 9 months the new hairs are fully grown
- Baldness, eyebrow, beard
Because the wounds are so tiny, the treatment can be used to restore previously untreatable areas such as :
- Loss of hair density
- scars and burn wounds.
Hair Stem Cell Transplantation® (HST) is a patented hair multiplication technique developed by Hair Science Institute.