Surgery of the eyelids
Appearance changes over time. Features start to droop, become heavier, the face appears sadder or more severe.
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is a simple and effective operation to resolve a good number of problems.
30 years separate these two pictures
- Heavy or sunken eyelids
- Sad-looking face
- Sagging of the lower eyelid
- Round eye.
- Œil rond
- Applying make-up becomes difficult
Principles of treatment
- Upper : Remove surplus skin and fat
- Lower : Remove surplus skin and fat
- Options : Treatment of the bag under the eye | Creation of an almond-shaped eye.
- Upper : Incision in the natural fold of the eyelid.
- Lower : (two techniques)
- Transconjunctival – incision made inside the lower eyelid (no apparent scar)
- Incision on the outer surface, in line with the eyelashes.
- Local anesthetic or conscious sedation
- Hospitalization 2 hours.
Reduced social activity
- 3 to 7 days.
- A more youthful look
- Removal of excess skin and bags
- Eliminates the tired look
Possible associated acts : Lipostructure of the lower eye area (bag) and the eyebrow arch. Electro-Rejuvenation of the lower eyelid.
Result of Eyelids Surgery