Creates a layer of hyaluronic acid in, and under the dermis.
Principles of treatment
- Brings reservoirs of hydration into the skin
- Re-establishes and maintains water balance in the skin for 6 months
- Smoothes, and improves elasticity and firmness of the skin
- Forestalls aging and slows skin aging
- Reduces imperfections.
- 30 minutes. By cannula, micro-injections or blanching (a technique for removal of micro lines)
- 3 sessions, at one-month intervals
- The session is easily tolerated, helped by application of anesthetic cream.
Reduced social activity
- Redness for 1 hour, improved by a healing cream
- Rarely, ecchymosis (like bruising or contusion) around the injection area.
- The skin is firmer, filled out, rehydrated
- Areas treated: outline of the lips, crows’ feet, wrinkling of the cheeks, chin and forehead
- Neck and cleavage, hands
- Acne scars.
Result after 2 sessions