Re-tensioning The Skin (NIR)
Principles of treatment
- Near Infra-Red (NIR) technology generates therapeutic heat, which penetrates all layers of the skin at their different depths. This promotes the retraction of collagen fibers, and subsequently a secondary tensioning of the skin.
- For the face, the treatment lasts 20 minutes
- Painless treatment.
Reduced social activity
- None, except for a slight redness, which disappears in less than 4 hours. Three to five treatments, at two weeks intervals, are needed.
- Can be performed in any season.
- Evens out grainy cellulite, firms up the skin, reshapes the silhouette and improves waistline and tummy
- Often performed together with endermology (cellulite treatment)
- Visible results after the second session.