Moderate slackening of the facial oval does not necessarily need a cervico-facial lift. Light tensioning of the skin and muscle is sufficient and effective. We call this the ‘French touch’.
- Moderate sagging of the cheek, the facial oval and the neck
- Loss of contour definition in the lower face and neck.
Principles of treatment
- Action is essentially on the muscles (SMAS – Superficial Musculoaponeurotic System), and the pull on the skin is moderate
- It restores the skin tension at the base of the face, including the cheeks, the oval and the neck
- Restores jaw and neck lines.
- Short and almost invisible incisions along natural contours only in front of the ears.
- Conscious sedation
- Hospitalization one day (outpatient).
Reduced social activity
- Less than 7 days.
- Refreshed facial oval and neck, a more youthful lower face, reduction of the nasolabial fold and creases at the corners of the lips
- The result lasts 5 to 10 years
- Preventative effect against further slackening of the skin.
result of a Mini-lift