Midface Lift (Endoscopic suspension of the upper cheeks )
35 years separate these two pictures
- Sagging of the upper and lower cheek areas.
Principles of treatment
- A vertical lift of the upper cheek by deep suspension
- Often associated with forehead endoscopy, cervico-facial lift or eyelid surgery.
- The same incision as for lower eyelid surgery, or one that is hidden in the mouth
- Local anesthetic, conscious sedation or general anesthesia
- Hospitalization: one day
Reduced social activity
- 7 – 14 days.
- Brighter, enhanced upper cheeks
- Has an effect on the lower eyelid and corrects a ‘round’ eye
- Fills out under eye bags
- Acts on sagging of the cheeks and jowls.
Result after Midface Lift