35 years separate these two pictures
- Loss of volume in the face.
Principles of treatment
- Restores and shapes all areas of the face without incisions (hence without scars)
- Fat samples are taken from the body using cannulae whose size depends on that of the grafts to transplant (1 to 2 mm).
- The grafts are injected after being treated by centrifuging, filtration or concentration in stem cells
- Hospitalization: one day
- Anesthesia: local, although conscious sedation is sometimes preferred.
Reduced social activity
- 2 to 8 days.
- Correction of irregularities on the forehead
- Softens a projecting brow line
- Remodels sunken eyelids, bags, upper cheeks, lips, cheeks, chin and oval
- Gives back volume to sunken hands
- Gives an improved shape to the face: the result is between what the patient is now, and what he or she was. Improves skin texture
- Long-lasting and stable result
- A second session is necessary in 10% of cases
- The fatty tissue contains numerous cells, such as stem cells and mastocytes (= mast cells) which produce bio-active compounds
- This is the domain of cellular therapy
- Lipofilling (lipostructure) and micro-lipostructure are both techniques that use this property
- The stromal vascular fraction (SVF), a concentration of active cellular and molecular elements, can be used in cosmetic medicine for stimulation and regeneration of the skin.