Light emitting diodes, or LEDs, are colored lights used for the care of the face, body and hands.
They activate cellular metabolism, promoting improvement in oxygenation, functioning and defenses of tissues.
Principles of treatment
According to its color and intensity, the light penetrates the epidermis or the dermis and acts on the cells by stimulating the mitochondria (parts of the cell structure). This procedure is called cellular chromo-stimulation.
- Yellow and Orange : treats slackened skin, wrinkles, stretch marks and skin aging
- Bleu : Antiseptic and astringent. Treats rosacea, oily skin and acne
- Turquoise : Anti-inflammatory (burns, sunburn, itchy skin). Treats redness such as erythrosis, rosacea, sensitive scalp and delicate skin
- Indigo : Improves the lymphatic system and helps eliminate cellulite
- Red : Anti-cellulite and stimulation of relaxed/slackened skin
- Green : Anti-stress and anti-fatigue
- These lights produce no heat, no side effects and therefore have no effect on social activity
- They treat wide areas in any season (face, neck, cleavage, scalp and even the entire body)
- They act as catalysts for some of the active ingredients contained in certain products.
- 1 or 2 sessions of 15 to 30 minutes per week
- 10 sessions are necessary to obtain a lasting effect.
- Neck, cleavage
- Radiance of color
- Colored spots, acne
- Stretch marks