Endoscopy of the forehead
30 years separate these two pictures
- Aging of the forehead
- Sagging of the eyebrows and heavy eyelids.
Principles of treatment
- Repositioning of the forehead and eyebrows by tensioning the skin using endoscopy
- Re-establish muscle balance.
- Two to five 5 mm incisions in the hair
- No removal of hair or skin
- Local anesthetic, conscious sedation or general anesthesia
- Hospitalization: one day.
Reduced social activity
- 7 days.
- More youthful outline of eyebrows
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Brighter, fresher and more attractive look
- Frequently associated with botulinum toxin