- Aging of the forehead
- Sagging eyebrows, heavy eyelids.
Principles of treatment
- Repositioning of the forehead and eyebrows by removal of skin just above the eyebrow line
- The scar is camouflaged by the eyebrows.
- Two 20 mm incisions above the eyebrows
- Removal of excess skin
- Local anesthetic, conscious sedation or general anesthesia
- Hospitalization: one day.
Reduced social activity
- 4 days.
- A younger shape to the eyebrow
- Brighter, fresher and more attractive look
- Frequently associated with botox.