Oxygenates the skin.
Principles of treatment
- Carboxytherapy is the injection under the skin of medically sterile carbon dioxide (CO2), using a fine needle. It promotes increased blood flow and oxygenation of the blood.
- Effects : fights skin aging; revitalizes and rehydrates skin.
- Highly effective on bags under the eyes and in management of post-operative conditions.
- Injection of gas using a very small-gauge needle
- Anesthetizing cream and cryotherapy help make this procedure more comfortable
- 10 sessions (one per week initially)
- A repeat session for maintenance is needed every 2 to 3 months.
- Swelling of the injected area, which disappears in a few minutes.
- Revitalizes the skin
- Bags under the eyes
- Improves post-operative conditions.