Main principle : to regenerate the skin by superficial or deeper removal of its upper layer. This removal may be chemical (peel), mechanical (abrasion of the dermis) or physical (by laser).
There are many types of peelings, and a consultation is necessary before committing yourself to any treatment.
We propose a peel adapted to your skin alterations order to obtain the best result.
- Youthful skin, radiance : Renews the upper layer of the skin to give it radiance and a bright and smooth look
- Moderate skin aging : Anti-age effect, indicated for skin slackening in 40 to 50 years old women
- Severe skin aging : Treats skin changes such as wrinkles, spots (age spots) and irregularities in mature or damaged skin. Enhances cellular renewal.
Principles of treatment
- Exfoliates the skin
- Repairs sun damage
- Has an effect on colored spots and acne
- Restarts the production of collagen
- Application of a peeling solution to the face, neck and/or cleavage
- Application time and concentration depend on the type of skin
- Skin’Eclipse® treats the skin by LED chromotherapy and lithotherapy. It gives radiance and treats color and spots
- 3 to 4 sessions
- Can be repeated.
Reduced social activity
- No impact.
- Clear, bright skin.