The Multi-Plan Technique
The multi-plan technique really comes into play in cases where the bust is sagging or when there is some hesitation about doing a breast facelift. It combines implanting prostheses with a lifting of the mammary gland.
- Vertical suspension of the mammary gland is associated with fitting an anatomical implant. (Article « TEAM »)
- The mammary gland is affixed to the top of the pectoral muscle.
- Correction of moderate mammary ptosis together with bust enlargement by prosthesis.
Pain and Aftercare
- Identical to those for mammary prostheses
- Wearing a non-wired sports bra is recommended.
- The bust is more generous in size and has a more natural appearance. (Case 1)