The Composite Technique
- Thin and narrow thorax (narrow chest and/or visible ribs)
- Noticeable asymmetry.
- The operation is performed under general anesthetic
- The first week must be a time for rest; thereafter you can gradually resume your activity
- No sport activity for 5 weeks (walking is recommended)
- Wearing a non-wired sports bra is highly recommended.
- Pain is moderate and responds well to analgesics.
- The increase in bust size looks natural
- The outlines of the implants are softened.