Lifting the breast with mammary implants
When there is notable sag of the breast and the nipple points downwards and/or when correction of ptosis proves necessary, then the breast lift becomes the technique of choice. There is a remodeling of the breast with enlargement by prosthesis.
This operation combines an implantation of mammary prostheses with a reshaping of the breasts.
The incisions needed depend on the extent of ptosis present:
- Increase the volume of the breast and lift the bust
- Create a balanced and attractive shape.
- The operation is performed under general anesthetic
- The first week must be a time for rest; thereafter you can gradually resume your activity
- No sport activity for 5 weeks (walking is recommended, though)
- Wearing a non-wired sports bra is highly recommended.
- Identical to that for mammary prostheses
- It responds well to painkilling treatment and disappears in a few days.
- Complete remodeling of the bust : the breasts are set higher, they are more firm and fuller.