Breast Lift – Mastopexy
Whether the breasts natural shape is moderate or large, when the nipple is pointing downwards and the volume of the bust is adequate, the breasts appearance can be improved by a breast lift without resorting to an implant.
A breast lift reshapes the mammary cone. It corrects the sagging of the breast, lifts, and reduces the size of the areola.
The incisions depend on the actual degree of ptosis :
For a more generous cleavage, the technique of operating on a posterior flap of skin gives an elegant result. This technique uses the lower part of the gland as the prosthesis.
- Correction of mammary ptosis.
- The operation is performed under general anesthetic
- The first week must be a time for rest; thereafter you can gradually resume your activity
- No sport activity for 5 weeks (walking recommended)
- The scars will remain red for 6 months, and then gradually fade (no exposure to the sun is permitted)
- Wearing a non-wired sports bra is highly recommended.
- Pain is considered moderate.
- The breast is lifted, as is the areola, and the mammary volume preserved. The diameter of the areola is reduced.